MBA@UNC awards a limited number of partial tuition fellowships to outstanding admitted applicants who have demonstrated excellence in many areas of their applications. No additional application is required for fellowship consideration.
The award amount applies to tuition and is spread proportionately across the program as long as a satisfactory academic performance is maintained. The number of fellowships granted and the monetary award amounts may vary each year. Listed below are the fellowships awarded throughout the admissions cycle:
The MBA@UNC Fellowships
MBA@UNC Fellowships are awarded to students who exhibit exemplary achievement in the areas of academics, leadership, work experience and extracurricular activities.
The Impact Fellowships
The Impact Fellowships are aimed at attracting the best and brightest business leaders and entrepreneurs who demonstrate a commitment to positively impact and advance the local economy within their communities. These fellowships recognize students with an outstanding record in the areas of leadership, academics, career progression and community involvement. Impact Fellowships are reserved for:
- Students in Tier 1 counties within North Carolina and
- Students living and working in developing economies outside of the United States.
Complete Application Requirements: The following information must be on file in order for your application to be considered complete:
- Submitted online portion of the application
- Payment of or waiver for the application fee
- Official GMAT or GRE scores, if required
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- Online Interview