MBA@UNC APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
1. Online MBA@UNC Application
2. Resume or CV
4. Two Letters of Recommendation
- Earned an undergraduate or graduate degree at a U.S. college or university
- Conducted your total education in English in a native English-speaking country
- Earned an undergraduate degree or graduate degree from India. We may request test scores from some Indian candidates as needed.
8. Personal Interview Conducted Via Webcam
9. MBA@UNC Application Fee of $150
- Candidates who are currently employed by Teach For America, Americorps or the Peace Corps, or who have successfully completed their service within the past three years
- All U.S. military service members, both active duty and veterans
- Candidates who attend eligible MBA@UNC networking events
- Candidates whose employment or service qualifies them for an application fee waiver must send a formal request to the Office of Admissions along with supporting documentation before submitting the application. Military applicants should submit a copy of Form DD-214 or other proof of service (e.g., Statement of Service or Leave and Earnings statement). A refund cannot be issued for an application fee already paid.