MILITARY VETERANS INFORMATION
Military-Friendly and Committed to Serving Students
- Be admitted to the university.
- Be registered for courses.
- Provide a copy of their Certificate of Eligibility letter from the VA. If students have used the benefits at a previous college, they must also submit a Change of Place of Training Form 22-1995 (or form 22-5495 for Chapter 35 students).
- Provide admit documents (copy of UNC application, admit letter, copies of prior college transcripts) from their undergraduate institution. Students can request that this information be sent directly from MBA@UNC Admissions Department to UNC’s VA Certifying Official.
- Complete and submit the MBA@UNC Veterans Enrollment Form (PDF) once registered for classes. Submit the hard copy form directly to our office by using the email address below.
- Summits: $1,000 each (two required)
- Orientation: $500 (optional)
- Extensions: $4,000 (optional)