LEARNING ABOUT A CRISIS DURING A CRISIS
- How a large hospital system is preparing to deliver care with Dr. Adam Brown (MBA ’13), president of emergency medicine for Envision Physician Services and leader of its national coronavirus task force, who earned his MBA in the MBA@UNC program
- Testing challenges and opportunities in the laboratory sector with Dr. Brian Caveney, president of diagnostics and chief medical officer of LabCorp
- Best practices for communicating in a crisis with Ed McCraw, Stephanie Mahin and Sharon Cannon, management communication professors (shown above with Brad Staats)
- Analyzing financial markets, global economies and a pandemic with Jennifer Conrad, Mustafa Gültekin and Andreas Stathopoulos, finance professors; Dennis Greenway (MBA ’06), senior equity analyst and portfolio manager at Franklin Street Partners; and Darpan Biswas (MBA ’10), vice president, public assets at Morgan Creek Capital Management, LLC
- Developing vaccines and antivirals safely and quickly with Markus Saba, professor of the practice of marketing and executive director of the Center for the Business of Health, and Than Powell, vice president of strategy at GSK
- Operating supply chains and services during a pandemic with Saravanan Kesavan, Adam Mersereau and Sandeep Rath, operations professors.