Operation Education for Tomorrow’s Veteran Leadership
Leverage your military leadership, management and relationship skills to prepare for a dynamic future in the global business world.
As an active duty personnel or veteran of the U.S. armed forces, you already know your military experience has taught you a great deal about leadership and working through conflict. At UNC Kenan-Flagler, we recognize that those same skills are highly valuable when leveraged to create success in business.
Now, thanks to extraordinary interactive technology and an immersive, engaging online learning platform, the MBA@UNC empowers you to harness your military leadership experience and use them to earn recognition and credentials from the prestigious institution that has appeared in BusinessWeek’s top 20 since its inception.
Covering multiple functional areas, from global marketing strategy and corporate finance to operations, the MBA@UNC was designed by a world-class research faculty to expand your business knowledge and organizational perspective with a strong global context. Successful completion of the program can prepare you to be an exceptional leader with the ability to effectively analyze problems, think strategically and build model organizations in the 21st century.
A game-changing online platform
The MBA@UNC’s dynamic learning management system was specifically designed to incorporate intuitive features and interactive tools that make learning both socially and academically interactive. You will:
- Interact face-to-face with your professors and a small cohort of 10 to 15 classmates. All classes are recorded, so you can conveniently review course content and lectures at any time.
- Have access to high-quality, faculty-designed video coursework that enables you to study anytime and anywhere you find it convenient to do so – on your own schedule and on your own terms.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of 24/7 access to course materials, upcoming assignments and web-cam office hours with your professors. You can also communicate with faculty members via discussion boards.
- Get to know your classmates, including other military veterans, through their profiles, exchange ideas on their wall posts, hold online study groups and even create online clubs to foster a network of peers that share similar interests.
Military-Friendly and Committed to Serving You
UNC Kenan-Flagler is dedicated to helping veterans take their skills as leaders to the next level. Veterans represent an average of 5-7% of our enrolled MBA students, hailing from every branch of and role within the military, including Foreign Service.
The MBA@UNC makes it possible for you to earn your MBA from a top-ranked business school, no matter where you currently reside, without having to relocate and without disrupting your current lifestyle and responsibilities. In addition to a superior education and an immersive academic experience, UNC Kenan-Flagler supports veterans with:
- Waived application fee for all applicants from the U.S. military.
- A robust Military Veterans Club comprised of service members and partners.
- A strong and growing student community of military veterans.
For more information, visit the following websites:
- MBA@UNC: Veteran Benefits
Study with Visionaries – Prepare for Leadership
If you’re ready to expand upon your military career, the MBA@UNC offers you the ideal platform upon which to pursue leadership excellence and transform how business is conducted in the 21st century. Learn more about the MBA@UNC today.