The MBA that fits your lifestyle
Earn a top MBA degree and honor your home and work commitments
The MBA@UNC is an innovative MBA program offered by UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School that continues the school’s tradition of excellence embodied by each of our on-campus programs.
What’s different is how we deliver MBA@UNC. Blending state-of-the-art social technologies, prestigious faculty and rigorous course content, MBA@UNC gives working professionals anywhere in the world the flexibility of an online program combined with the top-quality business education offered on UNC’s campus.
A game-changing online platform
MBA@UNC is uniquely designed to empower you with the business knowledge and relationships you’ll need to accelerate your career wherever you may work and live. The program format is comprised of three learning environments:
- Asynchronous or self-paced course content and interactive case studies and collaborative activities;
- Synchronous or live, face-to-face online class sessions; and
- Three-day global immersions held each quarter focused on developing your leadership skills.
The MBA@UNC program is delivered using an advanced online learning platform that includes original broadcast-quality video, self-paced lectures, interactive case studies and collaborative activities that foster teamwork. Our interactive social technology allows you to study and interact 24/7 with professors and fellow classmates who live and work around the globe. You will:
- Attend weekly classes online – interacting face-to-face with your professors and a small cohort of 10 to 15 classmates. All of our courses are recorded, so you can revisit them at your leisure in case you are not able to attend a class or want to review a class session.
- Prepare for class sessions by accessing high-quality, faculty-designed video coursework that enables you to study anytime and anywhere – on your own schedule and on your own terms.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of 24/7 access to course materials, upcoming assignments and web-cam office hours with your professors. You can also communicate with faculty members and classmates via discussion boards.
- Build your professional network of peers from day one. Get to know fellow classmates through intimate online class discussions comprised of break-out sessions and case study exercises. Outside of class, discuss topics and exchange ideas on course related wall posts, hold online team study groups and even create online clubs to connect with other MBA students who share common career goals and interests.
- Participate in at least two in-person global immersion weekends, hosted in select cities around the world, where you will further develop your leadership potential by engaging in live simulations, mock interviews and other hands-on experiences.
If you’re serious about advancing your career, the MBA@UNC offers you the ideal platform to pursue your passion and grow as a leader. Like all of UNC Kenan-Flagler’s MBA programs, MBA@UNC is fully accredited by AACSB International (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), the premier accrediting agency.
|Start Classes||July 7||Oct 7||Jan 6||April 7|
|End Classes||Sept 8||Dec 15||March 16||June 15|
|Exams||Sept 9 – 11||Dec 16 – 18||March 17 – 19||June 16 – 18|
|Quarterly Immersion||Sept 13 – 15||Dec 20 – 22||March 21 – 23||June 20 – 22|