2 credit hours
Sales will give you a practical understanding of the selling process so that you can add value to your company and your company’s customers and channel partners, regardless of your future job function.
Sales will employ lecture, cases, real-world application and discussion to answer the essential questions of sales strategy:
- What is the essential task of the salesperson?
- What are the different types of selling? When is each most effective?
- How do you assess a sales opportunity?
- How you understand the customer’s buying cycle and create an appropriate sales cycle?
- How do you develop a competitive strategy?
- How do you manage the sales pipeline?
- How do you improve forecast accuracy
Watch the below video for a brief introduction to the Sales course: