Tuition & Financial Aid Admitted
Tuition for MBA@UNC students starting in 2011 is $89,000. This all-inclusive tuition includes books, texts and student fees. The cost of lodging and food for four weekend immersions is also included in tuition. You are required to attend at least two weekend immersions. Admitted applicants will be required to submit a $1,500 non-refundable enrollment deposit to reserve their space in the class.
Financing the MBA@UNC
After you have submitted your MBA@UNC application, we encourage you to apply for financial aid.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): All applicants applying for federal student loans must complete the FAFSA form at: www.fafsa.gov/. The Federal School Code for The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is – 002974.
- MBA@UNC Financial Aid Form: Completion of the Financial Aid Form is only required for students who are receiving tuition assistance from their employer. You can download the PDF form here and fax or email it to the financial aid office.
UNC Kenan-Flagler participates in the following financial options to assist students in paying their tuition:
- Student loans: All students can be considered for student loans to cover tuition for MBA@UNC. UNC Kenan-Flagler has a student loan officer who provides dedicated assistance to applicants. You can read more about Direct Subsidized and Unsubsidized Loans online.
- Fellowships: MBA@UNC awards a limited number of partial tuition fellowships to outstanding admitted applicants who have demonstrated excellence in many areas of their applications. Learn more.
- Corporate sponsorship: Some companies provide full or partial tuition support for employees. Preparing a request for corporate sponsorship can help maximize the likelihood of obtaining your company’s support. Please contact your admissions counselor for more information on how to create an effective request.
Download our MBA@UNC Student Loan PDF for the following information:
- Types of Funding
- Student Loan FAQ
- Tips Regarding Financial Aid
- Student Loan Options (Terms & Conditions)
- Employer and Company Tuition Assistance/Reimbursement Information
Contact Samantha Collinash with questions about financial aid.
1205 Environ Way
Chapel Hill, NC 27517