4 credit hours
This course examines specific issues involved in developing and executing marketing strategies on a global scale as opposed to a domestic scale. The course is intended to provide a thorough understanding of global marketing strategies, including:
- Fundamental trends underlying convergence of world markets.
- Pitfalls and challenges of entering other countries.
- Ways to design global marketing strategies.
- The impact of organization structure, management processes, culture, and people on global marketing strategy implementation.
- The important and unique role emerging markets play in global marketing strategies.
The course will help you achieve your career goals as you work – as virtually all of you will – in or with companies that are active in the international marketplace as well as domestic companies who face active international competitors.
Watch the below video for a brief introduction to the Global Marketing course: