UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School has a rich tradition of leadership development. MBA@UNC students can select courses from a range of concentrations to better serve their career ambitions and also have the opportunity to enroll in graduate-level online courses from other top schools affiliated with our technology partner. Click on a program below to see available courses.1
- MPA@UNC: The online Master of Public Administration from the University of North Carolina School of Government
- MPH@GW: The online Master of Public Health from the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University
- MSW@USC: The online Master of Social Work from the University of Southern California School of Social Work2
- International Relations Online: The online Master of Arts in International Relations from the American University School of International Service
- @WashULaw: The online Master of Laws (LL.M) in U.S. Law from the Washington University School of Law
- USC Rossier Online: The online Master of Arts in Teaching from the University of Southern California Rossier School of Education2
Through cross-university courses, you have access to a selection of courses that will help you expand your skills in targeted areas. This allows you to broaden your portfolio and explore areas of study that go beyond the traditional MBA curriculum.
As with all MBA@UNC courses, these cross-university offerings feature live, online classes taught by university faculty and a low student-to-faculty ratio. Courses also feature high-quality, immersive coursework that you complete on your own time.
MBA@UNC will accept as many as eight transfer credits from courses offered by participating universities. Credit will be granted by the course-providing school. You will be billed by the course-providing school at their current per-credit rate, and you may be able to apply your financial aid toward your course. Once you enroll in MBA@UNC, your student support advisor can help you.
Please note that this program is currently in a trial phase. While we aim to make this a permanent feature of MBA@UNC, this program is subject to cancellation or revision until further notice.
1Each university participating in this initiative has its own rules and restrictions regarding the enrollment of MBA@UNC students in its courses. For more details, speak to an admissions counselor or visit our FAQ.↑.
2While elective courses from the University of Southern California Rossier School of Education and the University of Southern California School of Social Work will be available to MBA@UNC students through the cross-university course initiative, credits from these courses will not be accepted by the UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School.↑.