Jobs at MBA@UNC
The following job openings are available at MBA@UNC:
The Program Director for the MBA@UNC program is responsible for directing a range of aspects for UNC Kenan‐Flagler’s globally recognized online MBA program. The Director will develop and execute strategic initiatives, extra‐curricular objectives, program policies, and fiscal requirements for the program, and will partner with other programs across UNC Kenan‐Flagler. The Director will report to the Executive Director of MBA@UNC and be part of the program’s senior leadership team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, plan, develop, and assist with the delivery of an online MBA program that reflects current trends in MBA and online education, as well as the business and economic climate.
- Develop and recommend policies, plans, and procedures that positively impact program administration and effectiveness and reflect best practices in MBA and online education.
- Research, plan, and implement creative virtual and traditional approaches to drive orientation and enculturation to UNC Kenan‐Flagler Business School for virtual students worldwide.
- Contribute to the design and delivery of quarterly global immersion weekends.
- Contribute to the design, marketing and execution of corporate relationships for the MBA@UNC program.
- Act as program representative across programs within UNC Kenan‐Flagler and liaison to the Kenan Institute.
- Evaluate and oversee requests from students who wish to take courses in other graduate schools during the MBA program.
- Plan, organize, and oversee MBA@UNC policies for student participation in STAR and GBP programs as well as other UNC Kenan-Flagler programs.
- Facilitate participation in existing case competitions and other multi‐school MBA activities. Explore and develop similar virtual program opportunities designed for our global student body.
- Participate in virtual and in‐person information sessions with prospective and admitted students as part of program marketing efforts.
- Lead program communication efforts to students. Represent the program periodically as needed at conferences and with the media.
- Design and coordinate the delivery of two graduations per year.
Qualification and Experience Requirements
Undergraduate degree required, master’s degree in a related field (e.g., MBA) strongly preferred. Ten or more years of experience in a corporate or academic setting with graduate business students. Knowledge of MBA student services and business school programming. Ability to plan, direct, coordinate and monitor activities of others. Excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills. Demonstrated leadership experience. Strong customer focus. Ability to develop new techniques, approaches and methods and to create innovative solutions. Some travel required.
Please send your resume and cover letter to the MBA@UNC Program Director Search Committee at email@example.com by April 5, 2013.
The Kenan‐Flagler Business School Online Education, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is in the Kenan‐Flagler Business School Online Education, LLC, an affiliated organization of UNC‐Chapel Hill and is not a University or State of North Carolina position. EOE M/F/D/V