MBA@UNC Career Management Services
Whether you want to grow within your company, explore career opportunities, plan for an overseas assignment, prepare to retire from active military service and enter the civilian workforce or build your professional network, MBA@UNC offers services to help you achieve your goals.
One-on-One Career Consultation
- Work with our dedicated Career Management staff to design the individualized career strategy that is best for you.
- Meet with your career advisor during live, online career strategy sessions; over the phone; or face-to-face at global immersions.
Job Search Services
- Work with the MBA@UNC Career Management team to design and execute a personalized job search strategy.
- Gain access to our exclusive UNC Kenan-Flagler online recruiting system, where more than 4,000 global employers can post jobs and search résumés to find experienced working professionals like you.
- Hone your interviewing skills with customized mock interview experiences.
Career Management Education & Online Resources
- Attend live webinars on key topics in career management.
- Participate in industry-specific executive roundtable discussions.
- Speak with alumni career advisors and mentors.
- Perform exploratory self-assessments and access extensive online career resources.
Lifelong Alumni Career Support
- Access UNC Kenan-Flagler alumni career support consultants, our extensive Tar Heel alumni network and job search resources throughout your professional career.
Discover the many benefits of MBA@UNC when you request more information today.