MBA@UNC blends the flexibility of an online program with the rigor and quality of a top-tier on-campus experience. Through a unique combination of highly collaborative online classes, interactive coursework completed outside of class and high-level networking opportunities — both online and in-person — working professionals can develop the skills and connections they need to climb the ladder or embark on a new career path.
– The MBA@UNC curriculum is designed and led by UNC’s world-class research and teaching faculty. Students can tailor their studies to their unique career ambitions and complete classes and coursework from anywhere in the world.
– MBA@UNC allows students to select a specialized concentration of study. Available concentrations include Corporate Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Global Supply Chain Management, Investment Management and Sustainable Enterprise.
– Held quarterly, Global Immersions allow students to travel to major cities all over the world for intensive, weekend-long learning experiences. Students meet their professors and peers, engage in collaborative exercises, take in local culture, and hear insights from some of the industry’s leading voices.
– As hands-on learning is a key element of the MBA@UNC experience, we also offer students the opportunity to participate in a number of action-based learning programs designed to expand cross-cultural awareness.
– UNC Kenan-Flagler faculty members are esteemed researchers, consultants and teachers. Small class sizes, face-to-face classes and one-on-one office hours provide students with unmatched access to faculty guidance.
Download a Brochure